The V Spot "Oh Baby" Fertility Bundle
The V Spot "Oh Baby" Fertility Bundle
Many women are suffering from fertility issues, and many women are paying thousands of dollars on fertility drugs. This can get really expensive, but what if I told you Vaginal Steaming aka Yoni Steaming could help create a warm and welcoming uterus for your future child. Its definitely been proving. So we have created a bundle for women who are having issues conceiving.
We recommend 4-5 months of Vaginal Steaming combined with 3 months of The V Spot Detox Pearls along with sipping on our delicious V Spot Womb Detox Tea. In this bundle you will receive 4 packages on steam, 3 packs of The V Spot Detox Pearls and 3 packs of The V Spot Womb Detox Tea. Combine this regimen with getting busy between the sheets with your partner and visualize yourself carry a healthy baby to term and your results should be amazing.
One package contains 1 oz of herbs. This will allow you to perform 1 Yoni Steam session.
*We recommend steaming at least once a month. Preferably a few days after your menstrual cycle ends. However, feel free to use prior to intercourse for added tightening as well as increased sensations. Or use it to clear up any yeast or cases of Bacterial Vaginosis.
What is a Yoni Steam?
A yoni steam (AKA Vaginal Steam) provides gentle and effective support for women’s wellness. The word Yoni can better be defined as “a sacred place, vulva, vagina, or womb”
This ancient technique is practiced by women and holistic healers around the world, as it consists of allowing the warmth of herbal steam to softly permeate the exterior of the vagina and travel up the vaginal canal to the uterus. Allowing old matter to be removed (from abortions, miscarriages, semen, bacteria, and yeast) and allowing fresh revitalized new energy flow into the uterus is what makes Yoni Steaming a truly magical and refreshing experience.
Benefits of Yoni Steaming include:
- Significant decrease in pain during menstrual cycle, bloating, exhaustion, heavy bleeding.
- Natural Yeast Infection and Bacterial Vaginosis Remedy
- Promotes healing after childbirth.
- Rejuvenates and tightens inside and outside of vagina
- Treats hemorrhoids
- increases energy and reduces fatigue.
- treating headaches.
- Helps in releasing and letting go stored emotions from past relationships or traumas
- Detoxifies the womb and helps release toxins from the entire body
- Increases fertility
- Helps in reducing symptoms related to Menopause
*If you are truly ready to commit to the healing and continued wellness of your magical, sacred Yoni, we recommend purchasing The V Spot Steam Seat. However, if you are new to this and would like to try your first steam before purchasing an in-home seat, follow these directions below.
*Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions on how to make your DIY steam and amazing experience.
Directions for your D.I.Y. In-home V-Steam:
- In a medium covered pot, pour 8 cups of distilled or spring water to a boil.
- Place one pack of The V Spot Co Steaming Herbs (1oz.) into the water.
- Bring water to a soft boil for 5 minutes.
- Turn of the heat, leaving the lid on, and steep for another 5 minutes.
- Wave your hand 8-10 inches over the herbal water to make sure it is not too hot.
- If the steam feels right, remove your underwear and kneel, over your steam pot. If it’s too hot. Wait another couple minutes or increase the distance between your body and the steam. It’s better to under-steam than over-steam. Wrap a sheet or blanket around yourself at the waist or shoulders making sure no steam escapes and to protect your bare buns from a chill.
- Make sure you keep yourself warm, keeping something on your feet (socks, slippers) and neck. You do not want any cold to get into your body while you are trying to warm it.
- If kneeling is comfortable, you can stay in that position for the whole 20 minutes. You can also try bending forward and resting on your elbows and forearms in a modified Child’s Pose (Yoga). Listen to your body, do what feels best in terms temperature, focus of the steam, and body position.
Remember to NEVER steam out of plastic and NEVER steam while pregnant.
**Mobile steams available in the Port St. Lucie, FL and surrounding areas. Steam Parties available too!